Unfortunately, information about the Corona Virus is gradually coming to us. We will keep you informed of all the news through this page.
Following announcements by the French government, the Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg Centre will remain closed until 04/19/2021. You can book your rooms after this date on this link: ihg.com or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you soon,
The Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg Centre team
+33(0)3 88 10 99 99
+33(0)3 88 40 84 84
We are doing everything possible on our side to welcome you safely. The barrier gestures and the protocols of the Regional Security Agency will be respected in order to protect you and our teams.
We take every precaution to protect everyone.
We ask our visitors:
- Wear a mask in the restaurant, bar and common areas when not seated at a table.
- Regular hand disinfection
- Respecting barrier gestures
- Payment preferably by credit card
- For our part, we have put in place new procedures:
- Rooms are only rented at least 24 hours after the last guest.
- Particular attention to the disinfection of doorknobs, telephone, bathroom and surfaces.
- Wearing of mask & gloves by our employees
- Important ventilation of the rooms
- Our employees do not enter the room for the duration of the stay.
- Hospitality products available at the reception desk
Common areas :
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in front of the lounges, lifts, WC, restaurant, reception, entrance…
- Regular disinfection of door handles, reception desks, lift buttons, etc.
- Masks worn by our employees and disinfection of their workstation
- Gel provided and masks worn by employees
- Disinfection of tables, bar and workstation .
- Distance of at least 1m between tables
- No bar service, table service.
- Payment at the table
- Gel provided and mask worn by our employees
- Disinfection of room keys and reception desks on a regular basis
We are very happy to welcome you again,
The Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg Center team